HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sadness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
avatar

Male
Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Sadness   Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:31 pm

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/mega-flygon-was-planned-dropped-due-to-artists-block#.VTrSYiFVhHw

This is all

_________________
Flooding the market with Cradily's greatness since Generation III.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Sadness   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:17 pm

I saw this as well. Real shame, it really deserved it D:

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Sadness   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Quite honestly, I'm glad. Pokemon is one of the few games left that doesn't make form follow function. I'd rather have no mega and leave it open than have a bad mega because fan boys want it. That is exactly what happened with Sharpedo, and now instead of a nice awesome shark we have that thing, because GameFreak needed it for Archie.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Sadness   Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:36 am

^Bunsel said it all... lol poor sharpedo

BUUT...... it's shameful that they have been trying to find a design for it since XY and failed to do so in... 2 years (+ the years behind the curtain). Sooner or later we'll get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
avatar

Female
Posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Sadness   Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:05 pm

I don't care I want Rapidash

_________________
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
avatar

Male
Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Sadness   Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Don't want poorly designed pokemon that no one will love....

<.< >.> mega audino! <.< >.>

_________________
Flooding the market with Cradily's greatness since Generation III.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Sadness   Fri May 01, 2015 11:01 am

cmzoid wrote:
Don't want poorly designed pokemon that no one will love....

<.< >.> mega audino! <.< >.>

> uses mega audino for bad design instead of mega slowpoke


i'm 100% sure ur just tryna annoy me

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Sadness   Fri May 01, 2015 11:03 am

I don't see anything wrong with its design, just the fact that with a good ability it could have been a real powerhouse, because it is very, very bulky.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
avatar

Male
Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Sadness   Fri May 01, 2015 11:46 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
Don't want poorly designed pokemon that no one will love....

<.< >.> mega audino! <.< >.>
i'm 100% sure ur just tryna annoy me

You are 85% correct, the other 15% was me blocking the derpiness from my mind

_________________
Flooding the market with Cradily's greatness since Generation III.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sadness   

Back to top Go down
 
Sadness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Crimson Tainted Snow...
» The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Lobby :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: