HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Blissey base

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magikarpus
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 621

PostSubject: Blissey base   Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:16 am

Easy EXP for ORAS gamers. A secret base with 6 level 100 Blisseys that suicide instantly. You should get 39k per Blissey with Lucky Egg + O-power.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792673-pokemon-omega-ruby/70650430

_________________
Frosties are just Cornflakes for for people who can't handle reality.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:50 am

That may be the best thing I've ever seen.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:24 pm

I was thinking of doing the same thing as well Surprised

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Hey, not to mention, if we keep breeding in ORAS, the OT will be different than that game, so it'll get the traded 1.5x bonus as well. So you're looking at more along the lines of 57K.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Hey, not to mention, if we keep breeding in ORAS, the OT will be different than that game, so it'll get the traded 1.5x bonus as well. So you're looking at more along the lines of 57K.
Per Blissey for a total of 300k a battle. Per Pokemon if you do Triples and switch all 3 of your pokes so everyone gets EXP. You can get Lv 100s in 3-4 Battles.

I think we should be giving out Healing Wish Timid 252 HP 252 Spe Blisseys to everyone now with Scarves o.o

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Omg
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 621

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:51 am

Update apparently has 6 blissey trainers. In triples for easy switching (everything can gain full exp). The exp here is off the scale, pretty sure you could get an entire team to level 100 from just one visit.

_________________
Frosties are just Cornflakes for for people who can't handle reality.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:38 am

Supreme Overlord Karp wrote:
Update apparently has 6 blissey trainers. In triples for easy switching (everything can gain full exp). The exp here is off the scale, pretty sure you could get an entire team to level 100 from just one visit.
If they were traded depending on the Pokemon you can get 12 Lv 100s in one visit o.o

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Supreme Overlord Karp wrote:
Update apparently has 6 blissey trainers. In triples for easy switching (everything can gain full exp). The exp here is off the scale, pretty sure you could get an entire team to level 100 from just one visit.
If they were traded depending on the Pokemon you can get 12 Lv 100s in one visit o.o

Wow.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 am

Bunselpower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Supreme Overlord Karp wrote:
Update apparently has 6 blissey trainers. In triples for easy switching (everything can gain full exp). The exp here is off the scale, pretty sure you could get an entire team to level 100 from just one visit.
If they were traded depending on the Pokemon you can get 12 Lv 100s in one visit o.o

Wow.
But you probably gotta go through hours of waiting for that EXP bar though.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 621

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Turns out you can only have 3 mons on each team. And you can only enter each base once a day. But hey, that's still 18 Blisseys in a maxed out base though, not to be sniffed at.

I propose we collaborate to make some of our own when we can. Very Happy It could also be PERFECT for EV training. A team of mons that give out 3 EVs = 3 + 4 (for power item) = 7 per mon. 7*2 (for pokerus) = 14. 14 * 18 mons = ...252. Exactly the number needed to max out a stat. It's almost spooky.

_________________
Frosties are just Cornflakes for for people who can't handle reality.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Supreme Overlord Karp wrote:
Turns out you can only have 3 mons on each team. And you can only enter each base once a day. But hey, that's still 18 Blisseys in a maxed out base though, not to be sniffed at.

I propose we collaborate to make some of our own when we can. Very Happy It could also be PERFECT for EV training. A team of mons that give out 3 EVs = 3 + 4 (for power item) = 7 per mon. 7*2 (for pokerus) = 14. 14 * 18 mons = ...252. Exactly the number needed to max out a stat. It's almost spooky.

Make a thread and head it up!

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 621

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:22 pm

I will... when I have the game. Razz

_________________
Frosties are just Cornflakes for for people who can't handle reality.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Supreme Overlord Karp wrote:
Turns out you can only have 3 mons on each team. And you can only enter each base once a day. But hey, that's still 18 Blisseys in a maxed out base though, not to be sniffed at.

I propose we collaborate to make some of our own when we can. Very Happy It could also be PERFECT for EV training. A team of mons that give out 3 EVs = 3 + 4 (for power item) = 7 per mon. 7*2 (for pokerus) = 14. 14 * 18 mons = ...252. Exactly the number needed to max out a stat. It's almost spooky.

This is crazy...
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:37 pm

We should have a dedicated secret base thread in which we claim locations so there is no overlap so we can have everyone in the guild Surprised

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:39 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
We should have a dedicated secret base thread in which we claim locations so there is no overlap so we can have everyone in the guild Surprised

This is exactly what karp is going to do whenever he gets the game.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
We should have a dedicated secret base thread in which we claim locations so there is no overlap so we can have everyone in the guild Surprised

This is exactly what karp is going to do whenever he gets the game.
I just wish there was a detailed list w/ layouts of the Secret bases. I want a Grayish 2 story cave if that exists.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:28 pm

After thinking about it, I think maybe our efforts would be better served with just focusing on EXP gain. Horde Training is very very fast for EV training, but there is nothing even close to these crazy Blissey battles for EXP. Not even close.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 621

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:42 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I just wish there was a detailed list w/ layouts of the Secret bases. I want a Grayish 2 story cave if that exists.

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/secretbaselocations.shtml

Bunselpower wrote:
After thinking about it, I think maybe our efforts would be better served with just focusing on EXP gain. Horde Training is very very fast for EV training, but there is nothing even close to these crazy Blissey battles for EXP. Not even close.

EXP should definitely be the first priority, but it might still be worthwhile if any of the annoyances from XY remain. Namely: the rain. And also the fact that there were no 100% encounters for one kind of EV as I recall. But mainly the damn rain. Whoever decided it was a good idea to make sweet scent unusable in the COMPLETELY RANDOM AND UNCONTROLLABLE rain needs some hurt.

_________________
Frosties are just Cornflakes for for people who can't handle reality.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Supreme Overlord Karp wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I just wish there was a detailed list w/ layouts of the Secret bases. I want a Grayish 2 story cave if that exists.

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/secretbaselocations.shtml

Bunselpower wrote:
After thinking about it, I think maybe our efforts would be better served with just focusing on EXP gain. Horde Training is very very fast for EV training, but there is nothing even close to these crazy Blissey battles for EXP. Not even close.

EXP should definitely be the first priority, but it might still be worthwhile if any of the annoyances from XY remain. Namely: the rain. And also the fact that there were no 100% encounters for one kind of EV as I recall. But mainly the damn rain. Whoever decided it was a good idea to make sweet scent unusable in the COMPLETELY RANDOM AND UNCONTROLLABLE rain needs some hurt.

I haven't done any research into exactly where they are BUT in ORAS, there are routes that only have ONE type of horde location, way better than XY.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:52 pm



OMG, exactly what I was looking for Surprised 

Close to the Day Care too. There are more spacier ones to consider though but I like the color of these kinds.

Thanks for the Link Karp. Gonna move into here later.

_________________
My Collection

 


Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:53 pm

You're a gray type of guy, Blue.

I want a tree house.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Did some research, appears that there is one of each type of 100% encounter horde. ORAS wins again. The only thing XY still has is the breeding route.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:21 pm



Masuda, Shigeru and Morimoto’s secret base qr codes!

Their bases are located in Mossdeep city! Didn't know where to post it but it's interesting enough Smile

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:51 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:10 pm

heeey

just found this: http://imgur.com/aF02xUQ

a picture of secret bases in the Secret Meadow which also has teams of lvl 100 Blisseys. Its triple battles but they are holding toxic orbs so it shouldn't take that long. One thing to note is that if you make the person in the secret base your pal, you can battle them again in your own secret base for more EXP.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 pm

rafa wrote:
heeey

just found this: http://imgur.com/aF02xUQ

a picture of secret bases in the Secret Meadow which also has teams of lvl 100 Blisseys. Its triple battles but they are holding toxic orbs so it shouldn't take that long. One thing to note is that if you make the person in the secret base your pal, you can battle them again in your own secret base for more EXP.

That is very useful. But I'm gonna reserve the pals for you guys :3

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:37 am

Bunselpower wrote:
That is very useful. But I'm gonna reserve the pals for you guys :3

awwwwwwwww *-* lol

is there a limited number of pals?
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 621

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:44 am

^I think you can only have 5 pals in your base.

_________________
Frosties are just Cornflakes for for people who can't handle reality.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:15 pm

oh, those 5 spots, yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blissey base   

Back to top Go down
 
Blissey base
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Blissey base
» Official Secret Base thread!
» Lunar Base: Tachyon - A Beginner's Guide
» Raven
» Herwen Hospital

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Lobby :: ORAS-
Jump to: