Item: Weakness Policy
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: None
Egg Moves:
-Encore
-Spikes
-Endure
-Baton Pass

Let me know what you guys think about the nature. I like Modest because of Unburden, Timid seems like overkill with Unburden, but there's always that chance that an attack doesn't get rid of the Focus Sash.

UPDATE: This will now be holding a Weakness Policy, as Focus Sash isn't a good idea. I can't believe I haven't seen this set yet, especially with something as fast as Accelgor that gets Endure, Unburden, and Baton Pass. I am claiming this set as mine now.

Set 1 : The one without which BlueDryBones will have an aneurysm
Ability: Overcoat (Unburden)
Nature: Bold
Item: Eviolite
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: None
Egg Moves:
-Encore
-Spikes
-Guard Split
-Baton Pass

Let me know about the moves, Bones, I think the egg moves are going to be the same, because the other ones are really bad.

I'm also not putting Hidden Power on either of these because that's not the point of these Pokes. coverage isn't the name of the game with Accelgor, and Shelmet has a 40 Base Special Attack, so that's not happening. They'll get much better moves once the tutors hit.

Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because of the two voices in my head.)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shelmet   Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:03 am

Bunsel add this to the OP. The only reason I didnt take this is b/c I didnt want to breed a HP Rock set. However I have this done and it MUST be included. This set has served my team very well in RU.

Of course I barged right in here w/o reading the OP then I looked up before posting but still this must be a thing.

Relaxed Shell Armor Shelmet(F) 31/x/31/31/31/0 (+Baton Pass, Encore, Guard Split, Spikes) -Dream Ball-

With it being Outstanding potential so Att s 26+

This thing has been a great physical wall and Hazard setter for me down in RU. Ground and Fighting resistances are very useful down there. Shell Armor blocks crits which helps more than any of its other abilities especially as this thing can even tank some Stone Edges and you obviously dont want to get critted with one of those. My team has the support to make this work(but boy does it wish it had a spinner) so results may vary but it has constantly been a MVP so must be here o.o

Relaxed is there solely b/c its Speed is pretty much unsalvageable so pretty much for TR or to stop TR so you can get off a Faster Yawn against their sweeper. Also a Slow Recover can be nice sometimes for U-turns/Volt Switches. The times it isnt nice really it aint outspeeding anything in the end.

Also I already have this. I'm just gonna give it to you so dont you worry aboutt breeding the Eviolite set.

Also here are some replays of the team I use it in:

Just dont expect to see a Shelmet sweep or anything.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-159039174
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-159025389
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rususpecttest-139600904
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rususpecttest-134054805
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rususpecttest-130609215

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shelmet   Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:35 am

Ok, so this is the defensive set you've been talking about. I wasn't sure so I just took a guess. If you have it that's great, I'll consider it done. Is it EV'd? What I mean is is it ready to distribute or do I have to breed it? I'll update the OP later tonight.

Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shelmet   Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Its Lv 1 UT so really all I have to do is send it to a cloner. I see youronline right now though if you want it? Could also send you a male variant so you can use its EMs for the other one.

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shelmet   Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Sure i'll take it

Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shelmet   Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Modest!

(I just realized this hadn't been decided yet)

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shelmet   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Bred for several hours to no avail, only to realize that the ditto I was using was the all 30 IV ditto that I have. Argh.

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shelmet   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:48 pm

And with the right Ditto, takes 4 eggs. Geez. Anyway, this is now done, I'll mark up the slight changes due to using bones' highly recommended Shelmet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shelmet   

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Shelmet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1