Item: Heat Rock?
IV spread: 31/30/31/30/31/0
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
- Curse
- Encore
- Morning Sun
- Sweet Scent

Wasn't planning on doing another Poke and tbh really didn't want to due to wanting to finish a list of Pokes before Smash comes out. However RNG gave me a next egg is 0 Spe so I decided to use it to get this for you guys. I knew the only way I would breed another one of these for you guys is only if I was able to get you guys a 6IV. So thanks to that RNG here it is. I really hope you guys like the set. Its 6IV these EMs and for you gender biased folks yes it is a female.

Quiet b/c its one of the slowest if not the slowest Grass types in the Game. Timid just seemed terrible when there are so many better users of Chlorophyll. Solar Power seemed the way to go with Quiet to make it useful in Trick Room.

Curse b/c it can go mixed so why not. Could help boost its Defenses. 30 Att was a must because with Growth it can afford to run a Physical move if you wanted to. HP Fire as it just seemed like the best to me as it gets Earth Power when tutors come back and w/ Solar Power it just is the strongest when you factor the x2.25 boost to it. Morning Sun because only Sunkern gets Synthesis so if you forget it but want a healing move back well there ya go. Sweet Scent is mainly to make it easier to EV train in-game. Really didn't like any of its other EMs when I bred the original set months ago and I really don't see a merit in the other options and I really like Sweet Scent b/c I use it a lot in-game.

So yeah I hope you guys like it, I literally gave up a chance of any 6IV 0 Speed Poke I wanted to get this for you guys.

Also just to brag a bit I have a shiny one just like this one. Suprisingly it even was able to match ugotmybeef for an easy hatch.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sunkern   Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:56 pm

we should have three sets i think, this thing is a beast omg them stats.

Project Manager

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sunkern   Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:11 pm

I approve as many sets as it takes to contain the power. 5,6,7, whatever it takes.

Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Shrimpai
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sunkern   Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 am

Banned by smogon.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sunkern   Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:48 am

Shrimpai wrote:
Banned by smogon.

Can you blame them? Look how much it threatens the 4th gen metagame!

Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sunkern   

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Sunkern
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1