HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Currently working on a personal project to expand upon my Kalos collection. I currently decided to do all the different Flabebe colors each with a different set. With a little help from ugotmybeef to get the parents w/ Hidden Powers and Moonblast to speed things up and keep me from doing alot of levelling to the parents I already have started here. I was wondering since I will most likely have leftovers if you guys will want all of these colors. They are better than the ones we have for the guild because:

• They have matching Pokeballs but the Red one I will breed a different ball than what I'm gonna list here for legality purposes
  • All of them have Hidden Powers, even defensive sets however the 30s are in a place where they wont hinder any investment at Lv 50 with the natures for the defensive sets so its a free Hidden Power.
  • They have 4 Egg Moves instead of 3. Moonblast is not listed as an egg move on Serebii but will pass if both parents have it. Flabebe learns it by Lv up but meh why not as it makes it feel more "complete"

Now for the Flabebe:

Mine:/For Guild:

Set 1 : Red Flower [Finished]
Ability: Flower Veil
Nature: Modest
Item: ???
IV spread:  31/even/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
- Camouflage
- Captivate
- Copycat
- Moonblast

Set 2 : Orange Flower [Finished]
Nature: Modest
IV spread:  31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden Power: Ground
Egg Moves:
- Camouflage
- Captivate
- Copycat
- Moonblast

Set 3 : Yellow Flower [Finished]
Ability: Symbiosis
Nature: Timid
IV spread:  31/x/31/30/30/31
Egg Moves:
- Camouflage
- Captivate
- Copycat
- Moonblast

Set 4 : Blue Flower [Finished]
Nature: Calm
IV spread:  31/even/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
- Camouflage
- Captivate
- Copycat
- Moonblast

Set 5 : White Flower [Finished]
Nature: Bold
IV spread:  31/31/31/30/30/31
Egg Moves:
- Camouflage
- Captivate
- Copycat
- Moonblast

Unfortunately this is a personal project outside the guild so me and ugotmybeef have decided upon the sets already. I feel they each warrant their own uses over another depending on what you need them for and I feel these 5 are the only 5 we'll ever need. We originally were gonna do White Timid w/ Symbiosis and Yellow Bold w/ Flower Veil however I did my research and only Red/Yellow/Blue flowers can legally have their HA so we switched the 2 as Blue Calm and HP Fire Red just seemed like the ones worth keeping as is. If you do not know what Symbiosis does the reason why we have 1 set with it and that set is Timid is b/c w/ a Choice Item in Double Battles if we get something like Porygon-Z uses Nasty Plot then its Sitrus Berry/Focus Sash/etc. activates Symbiosis passes the users held item to a partner who has just used a consumable. W/ Normal Gem, Focus Sash, Berries you can stack set up moves with Choice Items which could lead to some fun strategies with your setup sweepers in Doubles. Timid b/c if your faster at the beginning of the turn then you get to fire off a fast or a stronger hit before you lose your Choice Item so you have the best chance of at least using it once. Timid seems to be the best nature to use it with so that is why only 1 set has it.

I hope you guys will look at the above sets and let me know if you would like a non-shiny copy of each for the guild. The Red Flower I will change to something like Heal Ball for legality purposes however I am taking other suggestions, a ball that is different from the other Flabebe colors is best though. But the shiny I will breed for me and ugotmybeef will be Dream Ball due to the fact it just looks better to us. I will be breeding for shinies for me and ugotmybeef but I will for sure have leftovers with the above sets I can put aside for you guys if you want them. Our collection only is 2 Flabebe and I feel we can make them much better than they are at the moment as well as make more fun sets.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:34 pm

I made a small team to share a possible use of Symbiosis in Doubles:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-155443561
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-155452570
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-155454855

As you can see the first turn Chatot uses Boomburst it used Normal Gem and immediately after got passed the Specs so it could get a massive boost. This enables setup sweepers to then gain Choice Items to power them up further. Doesnt need to be a Choice Item though. Other items work too and could lead to interesting strategies in Doubles. I'm sure literally noone has tried this yet so have fun experimenting.

So far this team is becoming really fun. Had to become creative with getting past Ghost types. Imprison Sableye prevents Sucker Punches and can Fake Out, Scarf Gengar can help hit anything that survives Chatot's wrath. If I can remove priority safely it can usually wreck. Togekiss even has Foresight for those TR teams that dont like to attack on turn 1 that have Ghosts like Dusclops.

Though really this is about how Symbiosis can be interesting in Doubles. Not how powerful Chatot is. Though I sadly wasnt able to upload the one Chatot destroyed the opponents entire team and made it to +2 Spe, +6 SpA w/ the Specs.

I think Serebii updated its description of Symbiosis. Before it was poorly worded and vague now it gave the details of immediately after a consumable is used it passes its item. I knew I just had to make a set with it as a result.

Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:12 pm

If you have extras at the end I would appreciate a set, thanks
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Want to hear more opinions. Thread feels so lonely inside outside me and paint Sad

Doing HP Fire ones first due to them being picky for attack stats. Will reball a Red one for you guys in the end. So let me know which ball you guys would want.

If you want you can nominate a few and I'll make a poll later.

Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:47 pm

'Mudkip' Mudkip Mudikipped softly.

Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Blue and Orange are done and ready to be sent to a cloner. Got red done too and those 3 I have done so far I found matches so no need for me to go back.

Red however I'll breed in a Heal Ball after I finish the other 2 as I'm sure you guys dont want Dream Ball.

Back to top Go down
Shrimpai
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:33 pm

This looks like an insanely creative and interesting idea.

Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:24 pm

4/5 Flabebe are done. Now its just that Yellow Symbiosis one.

I did Dream Ball for myself on the Red one. Just rebred the same one in a Heal Ball for you guys so it doesnt break any rules.

Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Got them all and thus ends the Flabebe project. Sent 4/5 of them to Dragon. Need to check the egg before I clone it and hatch it for you guys to get Yellow.

Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:52 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Got them all and thus ends the Flabebe project. Sent 4/5 of them to Dragon. Need to check the egg before I clone it and hatch it for you guys to get Yellow.

Nice good job man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]   

Back to top Go down

Multicolor Flabebe Project [5/5 Finished]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1