HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 926

PostSubject: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:17 am

Yes! I've been personally rooting for Mega Altaria, which turns into Dragon/Fairy with Pixilate. It gets Hyper Voice via breeding, though I don't know if its mega is more physical or special.

Mega Salamence is still Dragon/Flying I think with Aerilate, while Lopunny is Fighting/Normal with Scrappy.


Last edited by bash678 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 926

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:20 am

Mega Altaria supposedly gets an Attack boost. It does have Dragon Dance though, so Pixilate Return? Plus Earthquake to deal with Poison/Steel. And Flamethrower / Fire Blast for mixed sets.

Mega Lopunny gets an improved Attack and Special Attack.

While Mega Salamence gets a Defense boost. It does get Hyper Voice as a tutor move (when tutors come back) so a mixed set might work.

Perhaps in the coming months, we get Primal Rayquaza with Aerilate (E-Speed Aerilate anyone?)
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:57 am

UR KIDDING ME *$(@**#(#(@0&392 *runs to serebii*
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:59 am

*-* YES! My day couldn't have started better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
avatar

Male
Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:04 am

My dreams of Mega-Wailord are getting dimmer by the day Sad

_________________
Flooding the market with Cradily's greatness since Generation III.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:04 am

And Altaria is Fairy too *-* my dreams came true
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:04 am

cmzoid wrote:
My dreams of Mega-Wailord are getting dimmer by the day Sad

lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:10 am

MEGA LOPUNNY DIOS MIO POR FIN I AM HAPPY OH JESUS CHRISTO! YAY MEGA ALTARIA! and mega mence woo

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:19 am

STILL NO MEGA MILOTIC ;W; but at least we get mega waifu no.2 and mega awesome bird





and also megamence i guess

Bouncer is so gonna kill me

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
avatar

Female
Posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:45 am

cmzoid wrote:
My dreams of Mega-Wailord are getting dimmer by the day Sad

So are my dreams of Mega Rapidash... Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:50 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
My dreams of Mega-Wailord are getting dimmer by the day Sad

So are my dreams of Mega Rapidash... Sad

And mine of mega milotic Sad

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:39 am

what, would mega Wailord just get bigger and more buoyant?

I did used to love Wailord though.

I really like Altaria's design, and it being dragon and fairy makes perfect sense. But it loses its flying typing and that could hurt. Lopunny looks pretty good, and I hate the way Salamence looks from what I can see.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
avatar

Male
Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
My dreams of Mega-Wailord are getting dimmer by the day Sad

So are my dreams of Mega Rapidash... Sad

And mine of mega milotic Sad

We need to take over nintendo for a few hours, make these 3 megas, and then leave like nothing happened... but have to do it in a dream inside a dream inside yet another dream for the idea to stick.

_________________
Flooding the market with Cradily's greatness since Generation III.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
My dreams of Mega-Wailord are getting dimmer by the day Sad

So are my dreams of Mega Rapidash... Sad

And mine of mega milotic Sad

lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:45 pm

cmzoid wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
My dreams of Mega-Wailord are getting dimmer by the day Sad

So are my dreams of Mega Rapidash... Sad

And mine of mega milotic Sad

We need to take over nintendo for a few hours, make these 3 megas, and then leave like nothing happened... but have to do it in a dream inside a dream inside yet another dream for the idea to stick.



Yes.

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
avatar

Female
Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Nintendo has completely ruined it for me.

_________________
My train of thought derailed. There were no survivors.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:12 pm

bouncer2085 wrote:
Nintendo has completely ruined it for me.

I liked it. In that picture with that angle it seems a little bit strange at first glance. I think they wanted to showcase its wings, but when we get to see it in action, with the legs a little bit clearer, it'll definetly look good.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:54 pm

It's wings look like a croissant that was run over by a steamroller.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Mega lopunny getting boosts to Att+Spe also Dragon coincidentally breeding the perfect set for its mega for us makes me so excited. Also HJK would do wonders for it.

Mega Altaria is my fav of those. I feel Bulky DD will do great w/ that Att/Def boost. Can drop Dragon/Ground coverage for Fairy/Ground which can arguably be a better primary STAB in terms of coverage and that Power.

Salamence I can also see mega being Bulky DD. too bad my 6IV one has Moxie but maybe I can make it work(Maybe all out attacker getting Moxie on revenge and powering through w/ Return+Coverage). Aerialate Return for Flying Spam could give Nega pinsir a run for its money since it can make itself faster at the cost of priority but high def makes it less likely to be revenged by priority and gives it a new toy to make it worth choosing over D-nite.

201BP? Flying STAB of Return being stronger than Outrage w/o the cost of being locked in seems like it would be better over Dragon Stab when paired w/ EQ

Edit: also Dragon if you read this. I think you should remove Switcheroo from Lopunny in favor of Fake Out si ilar to how Medicham uses it on its Mega turn. I now cant see Switcheroo being used anymore w/ the thought of mega lopunny.

We were doing Limber as its ability. Thats perfect for mega so keep everything else we talked about if you get to it Very Happy

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:29 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Mega lopunny getting boosts to Att+Spe also Dragon coincidentally breeding the perfect set for its mega for us makes me so excited. Also HJK would do wonders for it.

Mega Altaria is my fav of those. I feel Bulky DD will do great w/ that Att/Def boost. Can drop Dragon/Ground coverage for Fairy/Ground which can arguably be a better primary STAB in terms of coverage and that Power.

Salamence I can also see mega being Bulky DD. too bad my 6IV one has Moxie but maybe I can make it work(Maybe all out attacker getting Moxie on revenge and powering through w/ Return+Coverage). Aerialate Return for Flying Spam could give Nega pinsir a run for its money since it can make itself faster at the cost of priority but high def makes it less likely to be revenged by priority and gives it a new toy to make it worth choosing over D-nite.

201BP? Flying STAB of Return being stronger than Outrage w/o the cost of being locked in seems like it would be better over Dragon Stab when paired w/ EQ

Edit: also Dragon if you read this. I think you should remove Switcheroo from Lopunny in favor of Fake Out si ilar to how Medicham uses it on its Mega turn. I now cant see Switcheroo being used anymore w/ the thought of mega lopunny.

We were doing Limber as its ability. Thats perfect for mega so keep everything else we talked about if you get to it Very Happy

Never mind my other post, hadn't seen this when i sent it in. Also are you sure about cosmic power? it doesn't look like it's gonna be spending its time baton passing.

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Mega lopunny getting boosts to Att+Spe also Dragon coincidentally breeding the perfect set for its mega for us makes me so excited. Also HJK would do wonders for it.

Mega Altaria is my fav of those. I feel Bulky DD will do great w/ that Att/Def boost. Can drop Dragon/Ground coverage for Fairy/Ground which can arguably be a better primary STAB in terms of coverage and that Power.

Salamence I can also see mega being Bulky DD. too bad my 6IV one has Moxie but maybe I can make it work(Maybe all out attacker getting Moxie on revenge and powering through w/ Return+Coverage). Aerialate Return for Flying Spam could give Nega pinsir a run for its money since it can make itself faster at the cost of priority but high def makes it less likely to be revenged by priority and gives it a new toy to make it worth choosing over D-nite.

201BP? Flying STAB of Return being stronger than Outrage w/o the cost of being locked in seems like it would be better over Dragon Stab when paired w/ EQ

Edit: also Dragon if you read this. I think you should remove Switcheroo from Lopunny in favor of Fake Out si ilar to how Medicham uses it on its Mega turn. I now cant see Switcheroo being used anymore w/ the thought of mega lopunny.

We were doing Limber as its ability. Thats perfect for mega so keep everything else we talked about if you get to it Very Happy

Never mind my other post, hadn't seen this when i sent it in. Also are you sure about cosmic power? it doesn't look like it's gonna be spending its time baton passing.

Few th9ngs can Cosmic Pass so keep it. HJK is the only fighting move worth using since it gets Scrappy Fighting Normal has near perfect coverage. Ice Punch goes w/ Fighting Nicely for Flyiing/Dragon types and Fire Punch doesnt hit anything Ice/Fighting doesnt so nothing is really more useful as its good for non-mega sets.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Dang,I never thought about it, mega Altaria may be the first boosting sweeper to pull off the great coverage that is fairy ground.

And truthfully, I see fire punch as a good option for stuff like Scizor and Forretress coming in to either tank or get off some priority.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Also I should emphasize Altaria's immunities to Dragon AND Ground. Could do mindgames and set up on other dragons if you predict correctly. I can see this thing making OU now if it gets enough boosts in the right places.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:12 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Mega lopunny getting boosts to Att+Spe also Dragon coincidentally breeding the perfect set for its mega for us makes me so excited. Also HJK would do wonders for it.

Mega Altaria is my fav of those. I feel Bulky DD will do great w/ that Att/Def boost. Can drop Dragon/Ground coverage for Fairy/Ground which can arguably be a better primary STAB in terms of coverage and that Power.

Salamence I can also see mega being Bulky DD. too bad my 6IV one has Moxie but maybe I can make it work(Maybe all out attacker getting Moxie on revenge and powering through w/ Return+Coverage). Aerialate Return for Flying Spam could give Nega pinsir a run for its money since it can make itself faster at the cost of priority but high def makes it less likely to be revenged by priority and gives it a new toy to make it worth choosing over D-nite.

201BP? Flying STAB of Return being stronger than Outrage w/o the cost of being locked in seems like it would be better over Dragon Stab when paired w/ EQ

Edit: also Dragon if you read this. I think you should remove Switcheroo from Lopunny in favor of Fake Out si ilar to how Medicham uses it on its Mega turn. I now cant see Switcheroo being used anymore w/ the thought of mega lopunny.

We were doing Limber as its ability. Thats perfect for mega so keep everything else we talked about if you get to it Very Happy

Never mind my other post, hadn't seen this when i sent it in. Also are you sure about cosmic power? it doesn't look like it's gonna be spending its time baton passing.

Few th9ngs can Cosmic Pass so keep it. HJK is the only fighting move worth using since it gets Scrappy Fighting Normal has near perfect coverage. Ice Punch goes w/ Fighting Nicely for Flyiing/Dragon types and Fire Punch doesnt hit anything Ice/Fighting doesnt so nothing is really more useful as its good for non-mega sets.

Not even teeter dance? i figure teeter dance would be more useful in doubles (which i have started doing) and no one's gonna be using lopunny outside of a mega set WITHOUT switcheroo so it's kind of redundant if it doesn't have a way of stopping its opponent from attacking it like with a choice item or something.

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Mega lopunny getting boosts to Att+Spe also Dragon coincidentally breeding the perfect set for its mega for us makes me so excited. Also HJK would do wonders for it.

Mega Altaria is my fav of those. I feel Bulky DD will do great w/ that Att/Def boost. Can drop Dragon/Ground coverage for Fairy/Ground which can arguably be a better primary STAB in terms of coverage and that Power.

Salamence I can also see mega being Bulky DD. too bad my 6IV one has Moxie but maybe I can make it work(Maybe all out attacker getting Moxie on revenge and powering through w/ Return+Coverage). Aerialate Return for Flying Spam could give Nega pinsir a run for its money since it can make itself faster at the cost of priority but high def makes it less likely to be revenged by priority and gives it a new toy to make it worth choosing over D-nite.

201BP? Flying STAB of Return being stronger than Outrage w/o the cost of being locked in seems like it would be better over Dragon Stab when paired w/ EQ

Edit: also Dragon if you read this. I think you should remove Switcheroo from Lopunny in favor of Fake Out si ilar to how Medicham uses it on its Mega turn. I now cant see Switcheroo being used anymore w/ the thought of mega lopunny.

We were doing Limber as its ability. Thats perfect for mega so keep everything else we talked about if you get to it Very Happy

Never mind my other post, hadn't seen this when i sent it in. Also are you sure about cosmic power? it doesn't look like it's gonna be spending its time baton passing.

Few th9ngs can Cosmic Pass so keep it. HJK is the only fighting move worth using since it gets Scrappy Fighting Normal has near perfect coverage. Ice Punch goes w/ Fighting Nicely for Flyiing/Dragon types and Fire Punch doesnt hit anything Ice/Fighting doesnt so nothing is really more useful as its good for non-mega sets.

Not even teeter dance? i figure teeter dance would be more useful in doubles (which i have started doing) and no one's gonna be using lopunny outside of a mega set WITHOUT switcheroo so it's kind of redundant if it doesn't have a way of stopping its opponent from attacking it like with a choice item or something.

That is what Encore is for. Both can allow you to set up on walls. Choice Trick is better for Klutz I put it on there in the first place so we can have fun w/ an actual physical Lopunny.

Fight hits
Steel Rock Ice

Resisted by
Psychic Flying Fairy Poison Ghost

Normal is resisted by the first 2 types Fighting hits SE and hits everything Fight hits NFE neatrallt. W/ Scrappy its Stab is unresisted by everything in the game so this is to further why we only need Ice Punch and I think we can keep CP since its rare to see anything w/ the combo it has

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:35 pm

But then if you're going physical why bother with cosmic power? I'm still not understanding. I feel like you're trying to merge a non mega set and a mega set together. Even if it is rare, it still wouldn't be helping lopunny in any sort of way, it's just a move that will almost certainly get deleted for something else. Tell me, do you honestly intend to use cosmic power on it if you want to go physical or mega?


either way if you still want cosmic power i'm breeding two

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm with Dragon here, I don't really see the point of cosmic power. But idk, the others aren't super useful, seeing as it's STAB is unresisted.

Also,I guess you mean that it resists ground in its base form and Dragon in its mega form blue?

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Yeah I do Bunsel. Its for to mega or not to mega mind games.

Teeter Dance I believe confuses allies as well which is why I dun like. I really want CP really I dun see merit of other moves. IP & CP r 4 non mega mostly Encore is gud 4 all and Fake Out 4 mega. Its fast & gets faster so a fast cosmic pass sounds nice since only Solrock gets that combo i think but only from event add Encore and you can set up easier when they bring in something else you have more bulk to try to keep boosting.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:52 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Yeah I do Bunsel. Its for to mega or not to  mega mind games.

Teeter Dance I believe confuses allies as well which is why I dun like. I really want CP really I dun see merit of other moves. IP & CP r 4 non mega mostly Encore is gud 4 all and Fake Out 4 mega. Its fast & gets faster so a fast cosmic pass sounds nice since only Solrock gets that combo i think but only from event add Encore and you can set up easier when they bring in something else you have more bulk to try to keep boosting.

Alright then, looks like i'm breeding two.


*Sigh* work.

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
avatar

Male
Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:53 pm

Cosmic Power for move tutor!

_________________
Flooding the market with Cradily's greatness since Generation III.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:03 pm

You don't need to breed another for fire punch unless you want to. Its not a huge deal for me, just trying to contribute to the discussion.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Not doing fire punch, going teeter dance (which could be an interesting choice for doubles).

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Oh, that seems even less useful. The only way to guard against that is own tempo, which seems dumb. But I'm not a doubles player, so I don't know.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Oh, that seems even less useful.  The only way to guard against that is own tempo, which seems dumb.  But I'm not a doubles player, so I don't know.  

Still seems more useful than cosmic power to me. It's really easy to switch out or just use it with an ally that has protect (protect is a really important move in doubles iirc, i see it everywhere). Or safe guard and then use it to confuse your opponents while maintaining an immunity to it.

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm

plus it also doesn't require cosmic power AND baton pass, effectively giving you two other moves to use in battle, one of which will have to be encore.....so one attacking move that will be ice punch or fake out?

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 926

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:38 pm

If my opinion matters (but it doesn't), I'd go for Teeter Dance over Cosmic Power. Teeter Dancers are great to pair with Pranskter users in Doubles or Triples. First turn, Pranskter mon uses safeguard to protect your team from non-volatile status. Then ally uses Teeter Dance to confuse opponent's side while keeping yours immune to confusion. Then proceed to attack (or spam).

Watch out for Snatch though, I think Snatch snatches this move.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:41 pm

bash678 wrote:
If my opinion matters (but it doesn't), I'd go for Teeter Dance over Cosmic Power. Teeter Dancers are great to pair with Pranskter users in Doubles or Triples. First turn, Pranskter mon uses safeguard to protect your team from non-volatile status. Then ally uses Teeter Dance to confuse opponent's side while keeping yours immune to confusion. Then proceed to attack (or spam).

Watch out for Snatch though, I think Snatch snatches this move.


See!!!! An educated response! Yay!

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Yet its super situational and Imwant to use it in singles as a BPer since it only needs 2 attacking moves.

If anything you can drop Ice Punch for Teeter Dance b/c tutors but if it doesnt come back then thats too bad as thats the only non-stab worth using imo and it only really gets Normal Fighting moves for physical use on its own.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
avatar

Posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:31 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Yet its super situational and Imwant to use it in singles as a BPer since it only needs 2 attacking moves.

If anything you can drop Ice Punch for Teeter Dance b/c tutors but if it doesnt come back then thats too bad as thats the only non-stab worth using imo and it only really gets Normal Fighting moves for physical use on its own.

As i said, i'll just make two. It isn't worth removing ice punch for teeter dance.

_________________
IT'S CHRISTMAS: CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT TALENT
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:41 pm

This discussion had a very good outcome. I learned about Prankster Safeguard, realized that CP BP isn't the worst thing ever, and I still have the best avatar ever.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed   

Back to top Go down
 
Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny confirmed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O
» Mega Ledian
» Mega Evolution?
» [Forum Game] Give me a Mega!
» New Megas leaked possibly and some theories

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Lobby :: ORAS-
Jump to: