HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [Finished] Bergmite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
avatar

Posts : 123

PostSubject: [Finished] Bergmite   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 am


Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Slow Tank
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Relaxed
Item: Leftovers
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Barrier
- Mirror Coat
- Mist
- Recover


Last edited by Team_Darkfire on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:25 am

Sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
avatar

Male
Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:29 am

This is basically the only way I really see someone using it, so yeah... hurray Very Happy

(cue someone correcting me, pointing out a great strategy making use of another nature!)

_________________
Flooding the market with Cradily's greatness since Generation III.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:54 pm

cmzoid wrote:
This is basically the only way I really see someone using it, so yeah... hurray Very Happy

(cue someone correcting me, pointing out a great strategy making use of another nature!)

Relaxed+0 Spe for Gyro Ball uses.

I have a HA female w/ the nature and 0 IV w/ the 4EM if you want to borrow it. Was gonna do this but got lazy after doing 4.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
avatar

Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:52 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:


Relaxed+0 Spe for Gyro Ball uses.

I have a HA female w/ the nature and 0 IV w/ the 4EM if you want to borrow it. Was gonna do this but got lazy after doing 4.

I would appreciate it. I'll set up a poll to decide which set everyone wants.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
This is basically the only way I really see someone using it, so yeah... hurray Very Happy

(cue someone correcting me, pointing out a great strategy making use of another nature!)

Relaxed+0 Spe for Gyro Ball uses.

I have a HA female w/ the nature and 0 IV w/ the 4EM if you want to borrow it. Was gonna do this but got lazy after doing 4.

lol Very Happy

And it's true, it's so slow that it turns out to be a good option
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:30 am

Why does game freak keep making defensive Ice types?

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Why does game freak keep making defensive Ice types?

At least Avalugg can pull it off on the physical side outside of some choiced Rock/Fighting moves it can actually take some ridiculous hits pretty well despite its typing. Pretty much the most physically defensive thing I can think of(not counting typing) second to only Mega Aggron.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
avatar

Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Looks like the relaxed set wins. I'll start breeding it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Good, Relaxed helps more than hurts in the end imo.

_________________
My Collection

 


Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
avatar

Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:11 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:


Good, Relaxed helps more than hurts in the end imo.

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Bergmite   

Back to top Go down
 
[Finished] Bergmite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rosalie Malfoy ( FINISHED!!)
» A small heard well actaly a band of arabian mares with faols(finished and NOT a pick n play)
» Scarlett King (Finished)
» Rose Weasley FINISHED
» Elladora Lestrange *Finished*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Breeding Project :: Pokémon :: Completed Types :: Rock & Ice-
Jump to: