HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [Finished] Spritzee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: [Finished] Spritzee   Fri May 23, 2014 9:47 am


Spritzee



http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/682.shtml

Proposed Set

Set 1 : Physically Defensive / Defensive CM
Ability: Aroma Veil
Nature:  Relaxed
Item: Choice Specs
IV spread: 31/1/31/30/30/1
Hidden Power: Ground
Egg Moves:
- Captivate
- Disable
- Refresh
- Wish

Don't know if it needs any other set than this. Able to function in TR 0 vs 1 Spe at Lv 50 doesn't matter and this spread of HP Ground means that you wont have 1 point less of Def/HP when fully invested as the alternative was 30/x/30/31/30/0. Hidden Power Ground is a coverage option if you run a CM set and only need 2 coverage moves as Ground/Fairy is good coverage on its own Ground covering the 3 types that resist Fairies. The 1 is there on Att b/c that's the Att on the female I saved when I bred this a few weeks ago. Of course if you guys don't like this set I can always rebreed but at the same time I hope my set will fill your needs. I also have bred it to be inside a Premier Ball.

Choice Specs is for Dedenne as Dedenne will be holding the Satchet for Spritzee to prevent evolving too early from the trades.

The above set has been done for a while though. I don't know too much about a Calm set as I feel other Fairies do it better. If I get some more push for it I could breed it though.

_________________
My Collection

 


Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Sat May 24, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spritzee   Fri May 23, 2014 9:51 am

Love it. The best set, and can be turned into a Calm Mind set or a defensive set.

May suggest a Calm set for specially defensive Cleric? Doesn't need hidden power, just the egg moves (and really just wish).

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spritzee   Fri May 23, 2014 10:23 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Love it. The best set, and can be turned into a Calm Mind set or a defensive set.

May suggest a Calm set for specially defensive Cleric? Doesn't need hidden power, just the egg moves (and really just wish).

If I get a few more people who also want Calm then I guess I can breed one real quick.

Will probably be normal 31/x/31/31/31/31 unless you want it to be useful in TR I can do 0 Spe and change it to Sassy.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spritzee   Fri May 23, 2014 10:26 am

No it's just a suggestion, since it's really bulky on the special side and has aromatherapy and wish, a pretty rare combo. Regular calm or sassy is fine. Truthfully, you don't even need the perfect speed.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
avatar

Male
Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spritzee   Fri May 23, 2014 11:11 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Don't know if it needs any other set than this. Able to function in TR 0 vs 1 Spe at Lv 50 doesn't matter and this spread of HP Ground means that you wont have 1 point less of Def/HP when fully invested as the alternative was 30/x/30/31/30/0. Hidden Power Ground is a coverage option if you run a CM set and only need 2 coverage moves as Ground/Fairy is good coverage on its own Ground covering the 3 types that resist Fairies. The 1 is there on Att b/c that's the Att on the female I saved when I bred this a few weeks ago. Of course if you guys don't like this set I can always rebreed but at the same time I hope my set will fill your needs. I also have bred it to be inside a Premier Ball.

This is so much more well thought out than anything I would have considered. Consider me in awe lol
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 926

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spritzee   Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 am

I like this. The following spread will actually also give you HP ground: 31/0/31/30/30/1. But since you've already bred this one, there's no need to re-breed, unless there is consensus that a specially defensive cleric should be bred as well.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
avatar

Male
Posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spritzee   Fri May 23, 2014 11:39 am

Keep the set you have, it's better. That 1 attack is not going to do anything.

_________________
"The Designated Hitter rule in baseball is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain's free throws."
-Rick Wise


Click here for my inventory list

PSA:Electric Light Orchestra and Chicago are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
avatar

Male
Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spritzee   Fri May 23, 2014 11:41 am

bash678 wrote:
I like this. The following spread will actually also give you HP ground: 31/0/31/30/30/1. But since you've already bred this one, there's no need to re-breed, unless there is consensus that a specially defensive cleric should be bred as well.

Yeah, I'm willing to breed the SpD set if enough people want it. I personally don't like it however b/c so many Fairies can do the same but I can breed one pretty easy.

the Att is random. I bred 4 of these in a hunt for a matching Spritzee egg and saved one of them for here if Fairy became the next type. That's the lowest I was able to get it but doesn't matter at Lv 50.

_________________
My Collection

 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Spritzee   

Back to top Go down
 
[Finished] Spritzee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Finished] Spritzee
» Rosalie Malfoy ( FINISHED!!)
» A small heard well actaly a band of arabian mares with faols(finished and NOT a pick n play)
» Scarlett King (Finished)
» Rose Weasley FINISHED

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Breeding Project :: Pokémon :: Completed Types :: Poison & Fairy-
Jump to: